Teacher Suzlin.

As currently, basically, I’m doing nothing, as my mom said. So, my mom asked me to teach my brothers English. I said why not walaupun English 1119 A1 tapi rasanya my English level still tunggang terbalik. HAHAHA. Tak apalah, I’ll try. Plus ni a win-win situation, Lin ajar diorang and at the same time Adam can play with his uncle in my house. So, tak lah sunyi sangat rumah ni.

But the problem is, diorang asyik nak main je. Tak takut pun dengan “Teacher” ni. For the first class, I ask them to list down 100 words which have more than 5 letters. Anything. To know their vocab level and of course, spelling. Adoi, ambil masa more than 2 hours for them to finish it. Eh tak, tak siap pun. Aliff tidur and Daniel main kejar-kejar with my husband. Adoi. Tak membantu. 

This upcoming Friday tak tahulah nak ajar apa. Adoi.

Comments

  1. Salam Maulidur Rasul...Abak nak ajak join segmen :

    http://lorong-cinta.blogspot.com/2014/01/pelancaran-kempen-dan-segmen-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagi buat latihan jer dikk.... Print out free dari internet, bagi diorang buat. Tak faham grammar, kita ajar. Lepas tu selang seli dengan short story...baca sama2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of this blog will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.