Family is ______;

Family is not about blood;
It's about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most #justsaying

Belikan this Baby Bather for Baby Adam as sekarang sangat susah nak hold dia masa mandi as beliau sangat happy moving here and there serta berenang-berenang, literally; bila bath time.
Currently tengah cari tablet yang laju but cheapest for both of us, sebab sekarang sangat susah nak online while one hand holding buai and one hand dekat lappy; if you know what I mean. Nak update blog pun susah, ada sapa-sapa nak jual tak? bagi terus pun tak apa :P and of course, I save some money to buy present for Pak Su Daniel yang dapat jadi tokoh murid.

We eat pancake this morning at 5 am for breakfast. We wake up early.

My shoulder hurt like hell for 3 days now.

I wrote everything down which come directly from my blurry brain. Would you mind?

My husband ask me to troll my neighbours.

My husband and Baby Adam love to troll me.

Anyway, happy sayyidul ayyam everyone! it's friday. Semoga hari ini lebih baik dari semalam dan esok lebih baik dari hari ini.

Comments