Review: Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick

     Lin tak guna BB cream. I know, I know * redundant* BB cream tu bagus dan practical. Last time Lin ada try Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream, and other BB cream brand but my face tend to be oily berkilat-kilat lebih dari biasa. So, last-last I stick to my old makeup routine, guna compact powder je. So, bila Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick ni berada di pasaran last year and it claim sangat sesuai untuk kulit berminyak or kombinasi, Lin teruja lah nak try.
     
According to Maybelline, 8 kelebihan dalam 1 produk:
  1. Controls shine - Mineral clay formula helps keep skin shine-free all day
  2. Lasts all day - Powder finish resists sweat and sebum for up to 12 hours
  3. Clears - Reduces the appearance of dark spots, redness, fine lines, and wrinkles
  4. Refines - Reduces the appearance of pores
  5. Conceals - Instantly hides flaws and imperfections
  6. Evens - Corrects uneven skin tone
  7. Smoothens - Makes skin feel smooth, soft, and supple
  8. Protects - SPF 21/PA+++ protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays
Cool huh? All in one. Ada 2 pilihan warna: 01 Fresh and 02 Natural. Lin guna 02 Natural ^_^  It cost RM22.41 dekat Watson. Lin dah pakai almost 2 weeks now, I guess I've found another "bestfriend". 

My verdict:
Control Shine?
Yup. It does work, up to 3 hours la. Lin pakai pukul 8 in the morning and muka sedikit berminyak dekat T-zone. Lin touch up pakai compact powder untuk hilangkan minyak.
Last all day?
Is it? Lin guna makeup sampai pukul 2 je, lepas tu cuci (^______^)" Tapi Lin guaratee it still there.
Clears Appearance of dark spot, redness, fine lines and wrinkle?
Dark spot and redness, yes almost. Fine lines and wrinkle tak pasti pula sebab tak ada lagi.
Reduce appearance of pores?
Yes!
Conceals?
I would say light-medium coverage. 
Smoothens?
Well, yes.
Lain-lain?
Easy to apply, murah, seragamkan warna muka, praktikal especially bila tengah rush, suitable for my skin; tak ada rash or jerawat after guna, doens't clog pores and brighten my face a bit.

Conclusionnya, Lin bagi 5/5. I love it and I would recommend it to my reader,of course! ^_^ Give it a try girls!

Comments