Friday, January 4, 2013

Why Malaysia is My Wonderland?

Samsung: Galaxy Wonderland| Yuna's Journey: #galaxywonderland
   It's been awhile since my last update as I just got back from our family holiday; cuti di Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang ketika musim tengkujuh so and so. But Alhamdulillah, cuaca sangat menyebelahi kami, tak perlu harung banjir, still boleh hanging out dekat Pantai and kalau hujan pun sekejap je :)
   Well, when it comes to the reason why I love Malaysia so much, of course lah sebab pelbagai makanan yang sedap. Macam dekat Kelantan, I look forward to delicious Nasi Kerabu [which cost me RM1 only!] and budu. Bila dekat Terengganu, I will look forward to thousand kinds of keropok; keropok losong/lekor, keropok sira etc. I really love Malaysian food. Even kalau holiday dekat luar than Malaysia, dalam happy seronok berjimba, I still miss my mom's sambal tumis, sambal belacan and sambal ketok. Lin tak dapat cari sambal belacan dekat Bangkok, and kalau buat sambal belacan dekat Indonesia pun; still can't beat sambal belacan Malaysia.
   Beside that, why I love Malaysia so much? It is because we can get almost everything here; food of course, cuti every Raya, CNY, Deepavali etc, wonderful beach, indescribable amazing rainforest etc. you name it. So, why Malaysia is your Wonderland? Remember last time Lin ada post about tentang Yuna dan Galaxy Wonderland? Boleh klik dekat that entry for more info OR just go to Galaxy Wonderland Website and submit your stories and guess what? 5  Note II are given to lucky winners if their ideas are selected by Yuna herself! So, why wait? :)
[link]

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...