Thursday, July 7, 2011

12th day blog challenge

Day 12 – 15 Random Facts about you.
okay. random fact. ya2, i'm a freak.
ain't nothing wrong with that
*tak pasal-pasal*
hah~~!
*so...very the broken omputih*

RANDOM FACT #1
i'm still studying.
 
RANDOM FACT #2
i write all reminder all over my cupboard.savvy.

RANDOM FACT #3
i love tea. i make it everyday.

RANDOM FACT #4
my other half always describe me as clumsy and forgetful and totally noob person as i'm forever slipping and tripping over things. i always seem to hurt myself badly too. still, he said i'm a reliable person.

RANDOM FACT #5
i love to read.

RANDOM FACT #6
i'm a very sengal person. 

RANDOM FACT #7
sweet tooth. i love baking.

RANDOM FACT #8
my digestive system is a little weird on its own. if dia tak ada mood, saya cuma boleh makan baby food.

RANDOM FACT #8
i hate racist. my mom, indonesian. after 22 years of marriage. my father's family side still hate us. f*ck you racist! ya. i do have an issue.

RANDOM FACT #9
i'm a very well-organized person

RANDOM FACT #10
HATE cockroach and other gooblywoobly things.

RANDOM FACT #11
saya bukan seorang yang bergaya. most of the time, saya akan pakai baju kurung dan tudung sekolah warna hitam. malas nak bergaya sakan.

RANDOM FACT#12
I wish I can be Martha Stewart. no. no. not Oprah. i'm not a strong person. unlike her. Michelle Phan?oh no! (X____X)

RANDOM FACT#13
extremely allergy to seafood, dust, certain food. 

RANDOM FACT#14
ya. i'm young and i'm married. He's not my BF. He's my husband. if you caught us. PDA. please, HALAL ok~! rasanya org ingat kita belum kawen agaknya. ceteknya orang; fikir hanya couple boleh menggedik berdua [#fynnjamal]

2 comments:

NOOR FATIN said...

ko dah kawin???? errr.kenapa aku xtau..wuu bagitau cepat. hik2

HAZWAN17 said...

ada blog rupanya ex aku ni hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...