Sunday, September 28, 2014

Ladies Carnival Mini Haul

Oh my. Lupa nak publish entri ni. If you follow me on FB, I did post about it awal bulan lepas.
Remember this banner? (+_____+)" Dah berzaman perap entri baru perasan. So, as I'm not in JB awal bulan lepas, Lin minta tolong my future in law belikan *batukbatuk*. Thanks dear :)
Lin beli:
L'OREAL Total Repair 5 Travel Kit / RM5 [RP: RM8.90]
L'OREAL Extraordinary Oil for normal hair / RM25 [RP: RM36]
Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner / RM8 [RP: RM16]
L'OREAL Colour Riche Lipstick in Viva Red  for my mom. Not in the picture. / RM15 [RP: RM33.90]

Got it for free!
Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral in B02
L'OREAL Colour Riche in Nature Blush
Maybelline The Jewels by ColorSensational in Berry Brilliant
*both lipstick above got it from Kim Tan for helping her promote carnival ni. Thanks Kim Tan!

Me didn't buy much as makeup sedia ada pun bertahun tak habis. (*____*)" Eyeliner yang beli ni pun tak buka lagi. Tak sabar nak guna as I've been eye-ing for this eyeliner since baca good review on this from La vogue Femme.

Yang lain dah start guna, expecially minyak rambut tu. Lembut je rasa, rambut gugur pun rasa macam kurang. Shampoo kit tu untuk spare, senang kalau nak travel. As I'm not a lipstick kind of girl, I'm very sceptical at first but now I wear it everyday! Natural and soft je kaler nya. Foundation tu OK la, so-so as I prefer Farmasi CC Cream lagi ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of this blog will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...