Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hideaway from Capitalism.

My Dream Home, Rumah Impian Saya
*pelik betul hidup
normal is;
pakai baju yg awak beli untuk pergi kerja
go through traffic pakai kereta yang tak habis bayar,
in order to bekerja to get your money;
untuk bayar baju and kereta we mention earlier dan juga;
kerja untuk bayar duit rumah
kerja untuk ada rumah which we want and need to pay
rumah yang ditinggalkan kosong sepanjang hari; untuk kerja.


saya nak goyang kaki, benda semua datang bergolek boleh?

ok. 
nak kawen dengan orang kaya.

[*sorry Cikgu Norafidah, cikgu BM saya]

This is my final month doing my internship here and there and bergelumang dengan study-related yada yada. To cut it short, I just can't wait to masuk alam perkerjaan and kumpul duit pay all hutang, start saving and build a house [yes, you read it right: BUILD!] Work until I have enough money; just enough money.
     Pagi tadi, I dream the same dream two months ago~ and extended. I dream I have a small and cozy house, nice kitchen etc. I dream of being farmer. I dream of being a baker. I dream of selling bakery stuff using my dad "sales counter". Then I woke up, tiba-tiba jadi terlampau excited and berkobar-kobar this morning asking my dad how much it cost to build a house, which kind of house is more cheaper; wood or rumah batu?, how much rumah nenek cost? and write down all the thing I have to do within this 5-7 years. I bet my dad mesti confuse tiba-tibe his daughter asking this and that pagi-pagi morning. HAHAHA.

I have this vision.

2 comments:

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of this blog will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...