Sunday, November 11, 2012

Babbling Sunday

I will have my final exam starting on this 26th sampai 30th. Like seriously, the last exam before I change my status from so-called intern or student or trainee or kuli whatsoever to---> oh well, penganggur, obviously. I don't wanna to talk about exam just yet, as talking about it make me feel like somehow rasa nak muntah. You know, I have this panic attack when it come to word exam.
      I already plan one or two things to do next month macam reupdate my abandon blogshop, search for job, LOST 10kg in 1 month before I'm going back to Johor next year [is it even possible?!?]. As cuti sekolah dah bermula, my whole family plan nak bercuti-cuti Malaysia to Cameron Highland and pantai timur. Cameron Highland? sound like a good idea to me but Kelantan, Terengganu? NO. NO. But, don't judge me wrong. Tak ada kena mengena pun dgn racism or what, tapi sebenarnya sebab:
  • Kalau it take 2,3 hours maybe OK but more than that macam tak boleh. I just can't stand the heat, headache, motion sickness etc. during the journey. Nak balik JB, my own hometown pun berkira-kira.
  • When it comes to bag-packing, I tend to pack more unused stuff. Eh, kejap. Semua barang pun penting, semua barang kena bawa. Just in case. Better sediakan payung sebelum hujan kan? But the not-so-best part mestilah kena angkat beg berbondong-bondong. Lainlah kalau ada private bell boy kan. Hohoho~
Ayah should sell all the cars and buy a bus or maybe RV! that would super-bombastic-bomb-diggity plan. As for above reason, I prefer to stay at home. But Lin tak nak jadi selfish and ruin all the plan, right? But hey, look at the bright side! [saying to myself~ again and again] At least, we can spend some quality family times, plus, what-on-earth I'll be doing there after this? Kalau dah start kerja busy bagai so and so, bila lagi nak pergi? Inilah masaya nak melawat tempat orang ye tak?
     Cerita Lain: I broke my camera [or maybe I should state that I broke my ayah's camera?] and I don't know whether it can be fix or not. (+_______+) Digital camera are super damn cheap nowadays. Tapi rasanya dalam masa terdekat ni, belum lagilah nak beli [sambil seluk saku yang berhabuk]. BUT! there's a good news! ada orang yang baik hati sangat-sangat nak bagi his camera to me for free! Thanks Nor! OK. Tak sabar tunggu Rabu depan, I feel so super excited! OK. Nak keluar kejap, ada orang dah tunggu *wink*

4 comments:

  1. kalau saya pun suka bawa barang banyak-banyak. rasa lain kalau bawa sikit je. huhu...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. samalah (^________^) kita serupa~~~

      Delete
    2. orang bawa 1 beg, saya bawa 2 1/2 beg. hahaha..

      Delete
  2. yg 1/2 tu mesti beg makeup or toiletries kan?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of this blog will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...