Monday, September 17, 2012

Here and There.

     Alhamdulillah, sampai Ipoh petang tadi. Do you know how I miss my beloved laptop and comfy bed? Dari petang sampai sebentar tadi tak berhenti-henti buat kerja [termasuk mengemas rumah etc.<---bajet rajin] and currently dah siap 3 big task, so I guess I need a rest sekejap and boleh update blog! but still, I have one last important task to do tonight. Hope I still have time to read some notes for tomorrow exam (+______+)" *sigh~* Sila layan gambar berikut:

#Random.picture:
Like seriously, bila Lin tengok papan iklan/billboard near Mydin Meru; at first I thought it was a joke!..turned out to be real. This is funny, at least to both of us. Taste? Livita/Redbull is better la.
Pisang Montel. Dulu masa I was a kid yang baru pandai berlari-lari anak, my parents always buy this kind of pisang. It's been a loooooooonng~~~ time till yesterday when I saw same exact kind of this Pisang Montel at Tesco. But sadly, it's so small compared to pisang that I eat 20 years ago. Why oh why?
This is weird. Tok Wan En. Qushaiey tanam pokok anggur, in Kedah! Surprisingly, pokok anggurnya berbuah. Yup, you heard me right. Pokok anggur~

Sebenarnya, banyak benda Lin nak update dekat blog ni [8 entry in draft folder termasuk resepi cheese cake mudah yang Lin nak share] but I guess we have to wait until this Thursday la kot as currently my brain being occupied by so many thing. (>_____<)" Oh please, bila la saya nak bergoyang kaki ala mak datin without anything yang mengusutkan di dalam kepala.

Oh, can't wait for my 1st beauty box ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of this blog will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...