Monday, January 23, 2012

How I Spend My 1Malaysia Book Voucher?

Semalam:
We start our day with breakfast; @Tanjung Rambutan Railway Station.
Decided to spend our book voucher, at last!
As my hubby pun dapat baucer buku RM200 tu, so kami buat keputusan RM100 untuk beli BNF and another RM300 [which is mine] beli la buku apa-apa.
First round, RM100@MPH:
Beli Chicken Soup for the Soul; Berfikiran Postif, Life's Little Detours by Regina Brett and Chicken Soup for the Soul; Happily Ever After.
And dapat free this cute eco cup.
Hari ni:
Brunch dekat JJ. and have this nasi claypot. Kumpul tenaga untuk 
2nd round @Popular which I spend RM50 cukup-cukup.
ngeh~
Stationery set tu untuk adik ipar yang bongsu, hadiah baru masuk tadika this year and yang buku  latihan banyak-banyak tu untuk my little brother, Aliff. 
Hmm, tinggal RM150 lagi.
I guess we have to stay tuned kat Part 2 pulak kan?
(^_______^)
My Wishlist:
Maybe nak beli buku ni,
[tak jumpa lagi dekat MPH/Popular, tapi dekat Bookcafe ada]
atau ni,
77 Tip Melembutkan Hati Lelaki
[dah pegang tadi, tapi letak balik la pulak]
atau mungkin yang ini,
[..my hubby love this]
atau
BABY JOURNAL.
Not for me lah, tapi untuk kakak ipar saya yang gorgeous, soon to be mommy next month:
(^______^)
can't wait for Baby Medina, I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of this blog will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...